I choose joy. I choose love. I choose truth. I choose to be real. I choose to forgive. I choose to show grace. I choose His will. I choose to live freely, embrace difference, change and to love deeply. Life has many choices.
834. writing my lifelong love letter, each and every day
835. diy distressed jeans for her
837. going shopping in a friends closet!
838. finishing a handmade gift for Declan
839. watching Downton Abbey with Tim
840. the smell of baking filling my home
841. dark circles that show I care more about soothing them, than my own desire for sleep
842. fresh clean air to breath
843. fresh clean water to drink
844. realizing my contentment in being plain ol’ me
845. searching out the simple in my everyday
848. handmade woolens
850. starting a mother/daughter journal
851. capturing moments in time that take my breath away
853. tears, that cleanse and renew
854. grace each day
Love deeply, live friends, for each day is a gift.